The association Friends of the CNCS is made of members of public and art lovers.
They contribute to the standing of the museum in France and abroad. Thanks to subscriptions made to this association and their patronage activities, Friends of the CNCS collect the financial means necessary for the acquisition or restoration of pieces to be kept at the CNCS.
By becoming of a Friend of the CNCS, you will take part in making the CNCS a museum of national and international renown. You will also benefit from numerous advantages, privileged moments reserved for members of the association, an opportunity to increase awareness of the world of stage costumes and learn more about the collections and exhibitions.
Offers to members for the 2014-2015 season:
Saturday 31st January 2015: Privileged visit of the exhibition « The Comic Opera and its treasures» (Reserved exclusively to members of « Friends of the CNCS » at a price of 5€ per person, booking required).
In 2015 we will be announcing…
- A conference reserved for patrons (and Friends) of the CNCS based on the restoration of one of Rudolf Nureyev’s costumes.
- We will be celebrating the tricentennial of the Comic Opera on Sunday 3rd May, with a visit of the opera and an operetta evening with a presentation of « Ciboulette » by Reynaldo Hahn.
- An Annual General Meeting at the end of June with our traditional dinner (date to be confirmed).
Other membership advantages:
- Preferential prices for the activities of our partners (Opera of Vichy, National Opera of Paris, the Comédie-Française).
- 5 % discount at the CNCS restaurant.
Reservations are available for each of these events; they are essential as places are very often limited.
Your reservation must be made to the association either by email: email@example.com or by mail and must be accompanied by payment when this is required. (Checks should be made payable to «Friends of the CNCS»).
In the same way, cancellations must be made directly to the association and can only be accepted up to 4 working days before the event.
Members of the board of Friends of the CNCS: association, under the law of 1901
Mrs Martine Kahane
Mr Kristen Van Riel
President: Isabelle de Chavagnac
Vice-president: Françoise de Vergnette
Treasurer: Alain Charvet
Secretary: Corinne Laurent
Responsible for communication: Mathilde Collette
Responsible for artistic organization: Laurence Terray
Assistant Secretary, responsible for the organization of events: Véronique Miallier
Member: Edith de Contenson