For all children aged from 6 to 12 years of age! CNCS games booklets are designed for each new temporary exhibition: coloring, find the seven differences, observation and paper chase games, riddles, enigmas relating to the themes of the current exhibition making it a magical and recreational visit, providing an opportunity to appropriate the museum and magical world of stage costumes while enabling them to make a critical observation and form an artistic judgment.
Documents to be downloaded for your children
For each new exhibition, the mediation department created a fun document to facilitate the visit for children from 6 to 12 years of age! Costumes to be cut out, drawn or used can be downloaded here.
• Games booklet "Fashion ! In town, on stage"
• Games booklet "Undress me ! Pop and song costumes"
• Games booklet "Barockissimo ! Les Arts Florissants on stage"
• Games sheet "Angelin Preljocaj, dance costumes"
• Costume sheet to cut out "The Comic Opera and its treasures"
• Drawing sheet to cut out "The Comic Opera and its treasures"
• Games booklet "Shakespeare, the stuff of the world"
• Games sheet "Costume the power"
• Games sheet "Into the ring! The most beautiful costumes of the circus"
• Games sheet "Christian Lacroix, The Source and the Ballet of the Opera of Paris"
• Games-booklet "Behind the scenes"
• Games sheet "The Unusual, shapes and material of stage costumes"
• Games sheet "The art of costume at the Comédie-Française"
• Discovery booklet "Divas dressing room"
• Treasure hunt "Russian Operas, at the dawn of Russian Ballets"