The museum provides membership cards that allow you to enjoy the CNCS whenever you want and as often as you want. It is valid for a year from the date of your subscription.
Annual membership provides free access to the temporary exhibitions and the permanent Nureyev Collection, discounted entrance tickets for accompanying visitors, numerous offers and reductions at partner institutions all over France and many other advantages.
The CNCS membership card entitles you to the following advantages :
The National Centre for Stage Costume membership card
- Unlimited free access to temporary exhibitions and the Nureyev Collection
- Invitations to CNCS exhibition previews and programs
- Reductions on guided visit prices
- Discounted entrance tickets for people accompanying the card holder
Preferential prices at the partners of CNCS:
- In Moulins: Moulins theater, Yzeurespace, Isléa, Cap Cinéma, Museum of the Visitation…
- In the Allier : National stage the FRACAS, Mupop, the Opera of Vichy, Autumn Musical Days, World Culture Festival in Gannat…
- In the Puy-de-Dôme: Lyrical Center for the Auvergne, Comédie de Clermont, The Michelin Adventure, ‘Sauve qui peut’ short films, Lezoux Ceramic Museum
- Elsewhere in France: National Opera in Paris, Château de Versailles, New Generation Theater in Lyon, The Renaissance Theater…
- 5% discount in the CNCS cafe-restaurant
Fill in the membership subscription form and present it at the CNCS together with you membership fee or send it by post to the following address:
National Centre for Stage Costume – Ticket Office Department
Quartier Villars, Route de Montilly, 03000 Moulins
Full price - Membership individual : 20 €
Reduced price: 10 € (12-25 years old, unemployed) - To benefit from reduced membership fees, proof of status is required (photocopies for requests by post)
Work Committee and association price: 15 €
Becoming a member:
- on site, at the CNCS ticket office every day from 10.00 to 18.00 (ID photo required)
- by post, download and complete the membership form and send it to the CNCS together with an ID photo and a check for the corresponding amount made payable to the CNCS. Your membership card will be sent by post.